I know, reading documentation is boring, so here are the 'quick steps' what you need to do get your running LISY board. You may also have a look at the FAQ section.
By using LISY it is possible to damage your pinball machine. As this is a private project with NO commercial interest the author accept no liability for any damage that may arise by using LISY.
1) buy a 'Base Set' (PCB plus Programmed PICs) by sending me an E-Mail (contact). I do sell the components at my own cost Price which are 30€ shipping in Germany included.
2) go to the section of your MPU type, look for the list of components you Need ( Shopping cards and BOMs are provided) an order the components at the shop of your choice
3) read the Assembly Guide and do the soldering
4) download the LISY Software
5) read the documentation, write the Software to your SD Card and adjust the DIP switches on the LISY board according to your game
6) put the LISY board in your in your pinball machine and ENJOY